噜噜
oral english practice 5 Nature 1. Do you like visiting natural places? I’m fond of visiting natural places because I feel relaxed to get close to nature. We are faced with heavy workload every day which makes us under great pressure every day. Visiting natural places can cope with stress and it benefits our health. 2. What are some well-known natural attractions in your country? There are any famous natural attractions in china. In the south of china, the typical natural reserve is Jiuzhaigou Valley. It’s known for colorful lakes and snow-capped peaks. While in the north of china, the famous daxinganling Range is covered by trees and grasses. The northern section of the mountains is the coldest part of eastern china, with extremely severe winters. 5. How do city kids in your country have contact with nature? There many ways of getting close to nature in cities. Firstly, parents and teachers take children to visit natural museums and zoos regularly. Parents teach their children how to recognize different plants and animals to broaden their views. Secondly, when it comes to spring, many city children fly kites or fishing in rural areas with their friends. This offers kids a good opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature. 6. What are the benefits of learning about nature? I think we can learn a lot from nature. Firstly, I feel that nature can inspire the creation of humans. During the process of getting close to nature, we will contact with many new things and we are likely to come up with new ideas, which may contribute to our society. Secondly, I think if we learn more about nature, we will have a deep understanding of it and can protect in a correct way.

Oral english practice 5

Nature
1. Do you like visiting natural places?
I’m fond of visiting natural places because I feel relaxed to get when I'm close to nature.
We are faced with a heavy workload every day which makes puts us under great pressure every day.
Visiting natural places can cope with stress and it benefits our health.

2. What are some well-known natural attractions in your country?
There are any famous natural attractions in China.
In the south of China, the typical natural reserve is Jiuzhaigou Valley. It’s known for colorful lakes and snow-capped peaks.
While in the north of China, the famous Daxing'anling Range is covered by trees and grasses.
The northern section of the mountains is the coldest part of eastern China, with extremely severe winters.

5. How do city kids in your country have contact with nature?
There are many ways of getting close to nature in cities.
Firstly, parents and teachers take children to visit natural museums and zoos regularly.
Parents teach their children how to recognize different plants and animals to broaden their views.
Secondly, when it comes to spring, many city children fly kites or fishing in rural areas with their friends.
This offers kids a good opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature.

6. What are the benefits of learning about nature?
I think we can learn a lot from nature.
Firstly, I feel that nature can inspire the creation of humans.
During the process of getting close to nature, we will contact with many new things and we are likely to come up with new ideas, which may contribute to our society.
Secondly, I think if we learn more about nature, we will have a deep understanding of it and can protect in a correct way.