噜噜
oral english practice 6 Q5. How can children learn to interact well with other people? I feel that students should participate in various extra-curricular activities to improve social skills. During the process of finishing tasks, they can learn communication skills and a sense of teamwork. For example, they can play basketball or football with others and share their feelings and skills. Another solution is that students can attend the lecture which aims to teach people how to communicate with others. They can learn a lot from these lectures and behave themselves in the future. Q6. How can parents help children learn good habits? I think it’s very important for parents to set a good example for their children. Because children cannot figure out whether it is right or wrong, they are likely to copy people around them. So parents should lead children to learn good habits. Another solution is that parents should educate their children to figure out the pros and cons. Children are too young to find out the costs and benefits, so their parents should teach them. For example, children should be taught to obey traffic rules. Parents can educate them in their daily life.

Oral english practice 6

Q5. How can children learn to interact well with other people?
I feel that students should participate in various extra-curricular activities to improve social skills.
During the process of finishing tasks, because they can learn communication skills and a sense of teamwork.
For example, they can play basketball or football with others and share their feelings and skills.
Another solution is that students can attend the lectures which aims to teach people how to communicate with others.
They can learn a lot from these lectures and learn to behave themselves in the future.

Q6. How can parents help children learn good habits?
I think it’s very important for parents to set a good example for their children.
Because children cannot figure out whether it is right or wrong, they are likely to copy people around them.
So parents should lead children to learn good habits.
Another solution is that parents should educate their children to figure out the right behaviour pros and cons.
Children are too young to find out the costs and benefits, so their parents should teach them.
For example, children should be taught to obey traffic rules.
Parents can educate them in their daily life.

Good variation on conjunctions! You used 'because', 'so' in multiple different sentence structures. 

Some people will say that you cannot start a sentence with "Because...". You <em>can</em> start a sentence with a conjunction like "Because.." or "Since.." etc and it sounds perfectly natural in spoken English. 

can anyone help me to correct these questions? :)