Third part! :) These four ways of managing political and economic resources, they bring different social consequences, supported by a high number of studies. Neo-liberalism is associated with high levels of inequality in both wealth and income, with high social exclusion, unemployment, high incarceration rates and crime (high punitiveness) and a penal policy based more on punishment than rehabilitation. A clear example is the United States. In the conservative corporatism, inequality is also generated, although not as extreme as in neoliberalism, also, societies are less hierarchical and social exclusion is also lower. A country with such policies is Germany. Thank you!!
1

Third part! :)

These four ways of managing political and economic resources, they bring different social consequences, supported by a high number of studies. Neo-liberalism is associated with high levels of inequality in both wealth and income, with high social exclusion, unemployment, high incarceration rates and crime (high punitiveness) and a penal policy based more on punishment than rehabilitation. A clear example is the United States. In the conservative corporatism, inequality is also generated, although not as extreme as in neoliberalism, also, societies are less hierarchical and social exclusion is also lower. A country with such policies is Germany.

Thank you!!

I am astonished at the excellence of this piece of prose, assuming that this is all your own work I offer my congratulations.  Purely as a matter of style I would suggest the following alternative construction:

" High rates of imprisonment and severe penalties "

Third part! :)

These four ways of managing political and economic resources , they bring different social consequences and are supported by a high large number of studies. Neo-liberalism is associated with high levels of inequality in both wealth and income, and also with high social exclusion, unemployment, high incarceration rates and crime (high punitiveness) and as well as a penal policy based more on punishment than rehabilitation.* A clear example (of this approach) is occurs in the United States. In the conservative corporatism, inequality is also generated, although not as to such an extreme as in neoliberalism In addition, under conservative corporatism, societies are less hierarchical and there is less social exclusion is also lower. A country with such policies is Germany.

Thank you!!

* This is a very long sentence, so I tried to break it into more manageable chunks for the reader to digest.

Great job, as usual.  I simply tried to make the prose flow a little more smoothly.