Lidia
Castanyada or Halloween? Here in Catalonia there was not Halloween until the English tradition came to Spain. The Catalan tradition is celebrating "Castanyada". It's a party on the 31th of October in which a little cakes named "panellets" are eated and hot brown chesnuts too. Panellets are made with a mix of almonds, sugar and other ingredients. When the study of English language and culture spread, we start celebrating Hallowing. Nowadays we have a doubt, what must we celebrate Castanyada or Halloween?
1

Castanyada or Halloween?

Here in Catalonia there is/was [do you know the subtle difference between using present or past tense here?] not Halloween until the English this American [England does not have this] tradition came to Spain. The Catalan tradition is celebrating equivalent is "Castanyada". It's is a party on the 31th of October celebration which falls on the same day when in which a little small cakes named called "panellets" are eateas well as and  hot brown roasted chesnuts too. Panellets are made with from a mix filling [what you wrote implies there is no flour, which is the main ingredient]of almonds, sugar and other ingredients.

When As the popularity the study of the English language gained widespread, and especially the pop culture of the US spread, we started to celebrate Halloween tooHallowing.

Nowadays we have a doubt, what must we celebrate do not know if we are celebrating Castanyada or Halloween since they are so similar.  ? [I am guessing, since I don't quite understand your last line]

1

Castanyada or Halloween?

Here in Catalonia there was not Halloween until the English tradition came to Spain. The Catalan tradition is celebrating "Castanyada". It's a party on the 31st of October in which a little cakes named "panellets" are eaten, and hot brown chesnuts too. Panellets are made with a mix of almonds, sugar and other ingredients.
When the study of English language and culture spread, we start celebrating Halloween.
Nowadays we have a doubts, what must we celebrate, Castanyada or Halloween?

1

Castanyada or Halloween?

Here in Catalonia, there was not we did not celebrate Halloween until this English tradition came to Spain. The Catalan tradition is to celebrate "Castanyada". It's a party on the 31th of October in which a little cakes called named "panellets" and hot brown chestnuts are eaten. and hot brown chesnuts too. Panellets are made with a mix of almonds, sugar and other ingredients.
When we began to the study the of English language and its culture spread, we start celebrating Halloween.
Nowadays, we have a some doubts as to which tradition  what must we should celebrate, Castanyada or Halloween?

Well done Lidia!  You have been very prolific this week with your posts!  Keep up your good work!