A New Experience last Monday was my first time attending English classes at a preparatory school for teaching practice course. Before that day I was a little bit scared, because I had heared that students at that school are naughty, and that I would not be able to control them.Therefore, my supervisor might not give me a good mark when she will come to assess my performance in teaching. On hearing that, I tried to change that school, but unfortunately, they refused and say, "This is the college system. We had divided in groups to different schools according to the alphabetical order.However, I have to say that I was excited to know how it feels to stand as a teacher. On Monday, I woke up early, prepared my self and went to the school.When I arrived there, I met my other colleagues, who are with me at the same school, talked and waited for our supervisor to meet us.We really had a bad first impression of the students and the system of the school, as it was chaos.An hour later, we gathered with our supervisor, and discussed important points, including lessons preparation. She told us that we are only required to attend classes for observation in the first two times, and later on we will practice teaching. After we had finished with her, we attended three English classes. Even thogh It was a very long exhausting day, we went back to our cillege happy and full of hope for the new experience.