Last part! I hope someone can correct this paragraph. All theories showed in this work have used us to understand why certain economic policies are associated with crime rates and the shape in which justice is managed. For this reason, we cannot establish that there is more valid than the other. But while economic theory, social disorganization and anomie explain indirectly as economic policy affects to society and justice, the critical criminology establish a direct relation between the type of policy economic of a country and its impact in both areas studied. This theory shows us that countries that have a more capitalist policies and neoliberal character are what produce higher crime rates and punitiveness. So, is this last theory that shows a more compelling and comprehensive analysis of our variables. Than you!!
All theories showed in this work have used (lead) us to understand why certain economic policies are associated with crime rates and the shape in which justice (is it: the justice system?)is managed. For this reason, we cannot establish that there (there=one) is more valid than the other. But while economic theory, social disorganization and anomie explain indirectly as ( as=how, no comma),economic policy affects to (scrap to) society and justice, the critical criminology establish (es) a direct relation ( ship) between the type of policy economic (economic policy) of a country and its impact in both areas studied. This theory shows us that countries that have a more capitalist policies (policy?)and neoliberal character are what produce (not what produce, its: producing) higher crime rates and punitiveness. So, is ( I would scrap, So, is and start with: This) this last theory that (scrap that)shows a more compelling and comprehensive analysis of our (our=these) variables.
hey Laura , i think All theories showed in this work that we have used us to understand why certain economic policies are associated with crime rates and the shape in which justice is managed. For this reason, we cannot establish that there is more valid than the other. But while economic theory, social disorganization and anomie explain indirectly as economic policy affects to society and justice, the critical criminology establish a direct relation between the type of policy economic of a country and its impact in both areas studied. This theory shows us that countries that have a more capitalist policies and neoliberal character are what produce higher crime rates and punitiveness. So, is this last theory that shows a more compelling and comprehensive analysis of our variables.