Geumgang
A Park Every day after having a lunch, I take a walk in a park near my school. Taking a walk in a beautiful park full of all sorts of flowers and various trees is one of the most enjoyable things of my life in Germany. Although there is no mountain in Hamburg, a lot of parks and huge forests provide us with fresh air and nature-friedly environment. I feel the lack of mountain in Hamburg but am very satisfied with being able to stroll through the wonderful parks.
1

A Park

Every day after having my lunch, I take a walk in a park near my school. Being able to walk in such a beautiful park, one that is full of all types of flowers and various trees, is one of the most enjoyable things of my life here  in Germany. Although Hamburg, unlike my native Korea, lacks mountains, its parks and nearby forests provides everyone with plenty of fresh air and a nature-friendly environment. While I definitely miss the closeness / proximity of mountains in Hamburg, I remain very satisfied with being able to stroll through its many wonderful parks.

Good job! You express yourself well, and your sentences "flow" and are logical. Just improve your vocabulary as that will allow you to compose more descriptive, yet, concise sentences. I did not understand your fondness for mountains, but once I looked at your profile, it all made sense! Perhaps, you should mention this in your writing, as I have done above, to provide a frame of reference for the reader? I hope this helps! J.

Excellent- very minor corrections

A Park

Every day after having a lunch, I take a walk in a park near my school. Taking a walk (<em>you can use a different word like stroll</em>) in a beautiful park full of all sorts many varieties of flowers and various trees is one of the most enjoyable things of my life in Germany. Although there is are no mountains in Hamburg, a lot of a multitude of parks and huge forests provide us with fresh air and a nature-friendly environment. I feel the lack of mountain Even though there are no mountains in Hamburg, but I am very satisfied with being able to stroll through the wonderful parks.

Good morning friend how are you and your family hope all well its nice to meet you here am Elia by name i will like to know more about you and also learn your language and i will like us to have private words write me on my email ( eliahasan82 ( @ )g m a i l ( . ) c o m ) hope receive your text on my private inbox thank you have a nice day Elia