Mahnoor
my family we are 8 members in my family..i have 4 sisters and 1 brother..my last brother and sister , both are youngest in my family ..and boht are twins..my elder sister is doing a study of physiotherapy..my mom and da are great and very best parents and they are also like our freinds..my father is a very hard working and honest person and my mother is a very house wife..and she has a very loyal personality..both gives a good teachings they always teaches us that we should be brave in evry situation and face the problem..they want that we will become a great human beings and gain something in our life...:) they safe our from every hurdle of life...and they are the best parents...:)
1

My Family

There are 8 members in my family. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother. My last  youngest brother and sister both are youngest in my family ..and boht are twins. My elder sister is doing a studying of physiotherapy. My mom and dad are great and the very best parents, and they are also like our freinds. My father is a very hard working and honest person and my mother is a very house wife. and She has a very loyal personality. Both gives a good teachings they always teaches us that we should be brave in evry situation and face the problem. They want hope that we will become a great human beings and gain something in our life...:) They save our us from every hurdle of life, and they are the best parents...:)

Hello Mahnoor, Don't forget to begin sentences with a capital letter.  You only use one full stop between sentences. The word 'mom' is used in American English. In British or Australian English, it is 'mum'.  To be more formal you would say: 'My mother and father'.

Please read through the corrections and if there are any you would like to question further, please do so. 

Your parents seem like lovely people.

Jacqueline

1

My Family

we There are 8 members in my family.. have 4 sisters and 1 brother.. My last youngest brother and sister , both are youngest in my family ..and boht are twins.. My older sister is doing a studying of physiotherapy. .My mom and dad are great and the very best parents, and they are also like our friends.. My father is a very hard working and honest person and my mother is a very house wife,. and she has is a very loyal personality.. Both of them give us valuable lessons, gives a good teachings they always teaches us that we should be brave in every situation and face the our problems..  They want us to that we will become a great human beings and gain something in our lives life...:) They keep us  safe our from every hurdle of in life,   ...and they are the best parents...:)

Manoor it is not necessary or correct to use so many stops after a sentence.