Sandrine
My very busy next weekend I will be very busy at the end of this week. Tomorrow evening, I'll invite my boyfriend to the restaurant for his birthday. This morning, I booked at a french gastronomic restaurant. Hope he will like it. Food critics are very positives about the cook. On Saturday morning, I'll help one of my friend to move house. I'm a little bit sad, because she was my neighbour for 2 years ago. On Saturday afternoon, I'll go to the hairdresser. I'll get cut my hair and try a new brazilian hair care. After that, I'll take a drink with my friends. And, Saturday night, I'll be go to the cinema with my boyfriend. Sunday morning, if the weather is nice, I'll do some walk in the park because I love the colours of this season: red, yellow, green and brown of all the leaves. And, on Sunday afternoon, I'll go to the Maison Européenne de la Photographie. Situated in the historic heart of the capital, this museum is dedicated to photography and contemporary creation.
1

My very busy next weekend

I will be very busy at the end of this week.

Tomorrow evening, I'll invite my boyfriend to the restaurant for his birthday. This morning, I booked at a french gastronomic restaurant. Hope he will like it. Food critics are very positives about the cook.

On Saturday morning, I'll help one of my friends to move house. I'm a little bit sad, because she was my neighbour for 2 years ago.
On Saturday afternoon, I'll go to the hairdresser. I'll get cut my hair and try a new brazilian hair care treatment. After that, I'll take have a drink with my friends. And, Saturday night, I'll be go to the cinema with my boyfriend.

Sunday morning, if the weather is nice, I'll do some walking in the park because I love the colours of this season: the red, yellow, green and brown of all the leaves. And, on Sunday afternoon, I'll go to the Maison Européenne de la Photographie. Situated in the historic heart of the capital, this museum is dedicated to photography and contemporary creation.

1

My very busy next weekend

Tomorrow evening, I'll invite my boyfriend to the restaurant for his birthday. This morning, I booked a table at a French gastronomic restaurant. Hope he will like it. Food critics are very positives about the cook.

Saturday morning, I'll help one of my friend to move house. I'm a little bit sad, because she was has been my neighbour for 2 years ago.

Saturday afternoon, I'll go to the hairdresser. I'll get my hair cut cut my hair and try a new brazilian hair care. After that, I'll take a drink with my friends. And, Saturday night, I'll be go to the cinema with my boyfriend.

Sunday morning, if the weather is nice, I'll do some walk in the park because I love the colours of this season: red, yellow, green and brown of all the leaves. And, Sunday afternoon, I'll go to the Maison Européenne de la Photographie. Situated in the historic heart of the capital, this museum is dedicated to photography and contemporary creation.