Antonio
What Is The Best Generation? Think of life as it was 20 years ago or 50 years ago. Without a doubt, we can see clearly that there have been many changes over time such as, social, technological, environmental, etc. Therefore, each generation is completely different to the other. Even though every teenager has said “My generation is best”. As far as I’m concerned, there are always two sides to every issue. I remember that my grandma used to tell me, in my time there was modesty; women did not exhibit their body as they do now, look at them they are almost naked. Personally, I think is hard to imagine a world where girls wear long skirts and turtleneck blouses. In my opinion, grandma’s fashion was quite rigid and cruel with men. On the other hand, when I listen to reggaeton, which is a music genre with meaningless lyrics that encourage people to treat women like a sex object. I say something similar to the grandma words. In my time, music expressed ideas and feelings and the way to dance wasn’t sexually explicit. There was modesty. My grandma also used to tell me that never imagined a world where communication was within easy to reach. She was able to phone her offspring anytime and anywhere. So she contended that cellphone strengthen familiar ties. However, it is also true that cellphones are a typical reason of many instances of cheating between couples. Finally, we needn’t be environmentalist to realize that the disproportional using of natural resources has caused an environmental disequilibrium as a result global warming, natural disasters, pollution, etc. On the whole for me, each generation is special, and people live according to the circumstances of each period. Therefore, neither generation is better than the other overall.
1

What Is The Best Generation?

Think of life as it was 20 years ago or 50 years ago. Without a doubt, we can see clearly that there have been many changes over time, such as social, technological, environmental, etc. Therefore, each generation is completely different to the other another, even though every teenager has said “My generation is best”. As far as I’m concerned, there are always two sides to every issue.

I remember that my grandma used to tell me, "In my time, there was modesty; women did not exhibit their body as they do now. Look at them. They are almost naked." Personally, I think it is hard to imagine a world where girls wear long skirts and turtleneck blouses. In my opinion, grandma’s fashion was quite rigid and cruel with men. On the other hand, when I listen to reggaeton, which is a music genre with meaningless lyrics that encourage people to treat women like a sex object, I say something similar to my grandma's words: "In my time, music expressed ideas and feelings and the way to dance wasn’t sexually explicit. There was modesty." My grandma also used to tell me that she never imagined a world where communication was so easy to reach. She was now able to phone her offspring anytime and anywhere. So she contended that cellphones strengthened familiar ties. However, it is also true that cellphones are a typical reason of many instances of cheating between couples. Finally, we needn’t be environmentalists to realize that the disproportional use of natural resources has caused an environmental disequilibrium as a result of global warming, natural disasters, pollution, etc.

On the As a whole for me, each generation is special, and people live according to the circumstances of each period. Therefore, neither no generation is better than the other another overall.

Hi Zack. Your English is very good. You have little to improve. The corrections I made were minor. Keep up the good work!

-Jeff

What Is The Best Generation?

Think of life as it was 20 years ago or even 50 years ago. Without a doubt, we can see clearly that over time there have been many changes over time such as, social, technological, environmental and other types of changes. Therefore, each generation is completely different to from the others, even though every teenager has said, “My generation is best”. As far as I’m concerned, there are always two sides to every issue.

I remember that my grandma used to tell me, "in my time there was modesty; women did not exhibit their body as they do now; look at them they are almost naked." Personally, I think is hard to imagine a world where girls wear long skirts and turtleneck blouses. In my opinion, grandma’s fashion was quite rigid and cruel with men. On the other hand, when I listen to reggaeton, which is a music genre with meaningless lyrics that encourage people to treat women like a as sex objects, I say something similar to my grandma words. In my time, music expressed ideas and feelings and the way to dance wasn’t sexually explicit. There was modesty. My grandma also used to tell me that she never imagined a world where communication was within easy to reach. She was able to phone her offspring anytime and anywhere, so she contended that cellphone strengthened familiar ties. However, it is also true that cellphones are a typical reason cause of many instances of cheating between couples. Finally, we needn’t be environmentalists to realize that the disproportional using of natural resources has caused an environmental disequilibrium as a result global warming, natural disasters, pollution, etc.

On the whole for me, each generation is special, and people live according to the circumstances of each period. Therefore, overall neither generation is better than the other overall.

Good job as usual.  I made a few small changes.