Julie
All that jazz!!! Hi I am Julie. Today, I am talking about my favorite movie, the name is 'When Harry met Sally'. It was made in 1988, long time ago. It is older than me! I like that story but most of all I love that soundtracks. Where or when, It had to be, Autumn in Newyork etc... it has many good songs. Do you know Harry Connick Jr.? He participated in making soundtracks of that movie. I was impressed with his songs so I searched all his songs. This is the first story how I like jazz. Do you like jazz? if then, Tell me about other good jazzsinger, jazzmovie or jazzsongs.

Hi Julie ... interesting post ... minor corrections

All that jazz!!!

Hi, I am my name is Julie. Today, I am talking about my favorite movie, the name is <em>When Harry Met Sally</em>.
It was made in 1988, a long time ago. It is older than me I am!
I like that story, but most of all I love that soundtracks. (a movie only has one soundtrack)
Where or and when? It had to be autumn in New York. etc... It has many good songs. 

Do you know Harry Connick Jr.? He participated in making the soundtracks of that movie.
I was impressed with his songs, so I searched all his songs. (in a more formal writing it would be "all of his songs" ... and you might want to change the first "songs" to "music")
This is the first story about how I like jazz.

Do you like jazz? if then, Tell me about other good jazzsinger, jazzmovie or jazzsongs.