Ngoc
my home town Vietnam It's exciting to introduce my country to friends of over the world through this page with which two planned goals of mine will be completed. first of all, the infomation of Vietnam will be known much more and secondly, my english is improved thanks those friends' corrections and comments. perhaps when mentioning Vietnam many friends across the world will feel exotic, especially those who are in far far away lands. So initially I want to introduce Vietnam, geologically. The land lie on Indochina Peninsula which is in South East Asia and consists of two other countries named Laos and Campodia. Vietnam is about 331000 square kilometer wide and has coast line of 4000 km2 because the country has long border with East Sea that is marginal sea belonging partly to Pacific Ocean. The climate of this entire place is tropic. however, there is a bit of difference of climate between Northern and Southern regions. Vietnam is not a federal nation and is composed of 64 provinces and cities. its capital is Hanoi and its most economicable city is Ho Chi Minh. in these two places there are amazing things for worldwide friends to visit. There are still many beautiful destinations for foreign tourists to see when they come to Vietnam. For example, Ha Long Bay that is one of 7 new wonders of the world; Nha Trang Bay that has got wonderful beaches and famous Vinpearland complex built on an island. It takes us 20 minutes with the world longest cable car over sea to come this entertainment zone. additionally, some nice places and natural conservation zones in well known cities as Da Nang, Phu Quoc... are worth seeing. Coming to Vietnam international friends could still experience delicious foods, friendly life style and different cultures of our Vietnamese.