hocon9999
Children and Smartphones! The issue of whether children are allowed to use smartphones or not is controversial. Today, I would like to talk about this topic due to the fact my daughter is allowed to use smartphone under my supervision. Having said that, she can learn a variety of things by playing games in the smartphone. For instance, although she is just about four, she already knew how to count from one to thirty both in English and her mother tongue. Besides that, she can do some math exercises such as plus or subtract with a number up to 20. On the top of that, she knows a wide range of animal names and she can call the names quite exactly. Needless to say, her recognition and vivid imaginations has been enrich by interacting with various educational apps in the smartphone. In other words, children can develop their knowledge and intelligence by exploring educational apps in smartphones.
2

Children and Smartphones!

The issue of whether children are allowed to use smartphones or not is controversial. Today, I would like to talk about this topic due to the fact that my daughter is allowed to use a/the ("a" if you mean a smartphone in general or "the" if you mean a specific smartphone) smartphone under my supervision. Having said that, she can learn a variety of things by playing games in on the smartphone. For instance, although she is just about four, she already knew knows how to count from one to thirty both in English and her mother tongue. Besides that, she can do some math exercises such as plus add or subtract with a number up to 20. On the top of that, she knows a wide range of animal names and she can recall the names quite exactly. Needless to say, her recognition and vivid imagination has been enriched by interacting with various educational apps in the smartphone. In other words, children can develop their knowledge and intelligence by exploring educational apps in on (I would use "on" for the preposition in this article, "in" does make sense though. I would compare it to playing games on the computer, or playing reading books on the Kindle,etc. smartphones.