yangbin
3)for ielts test ,plz!~ topic: Young people are often influenced in their behaviours and situations by others in the same age. This is called "peer pressure". Do the disadvantages of peer pressure outweigh the advantages? With the improvement of technology , young people are more likely to know about the live details of their peers easily, such as instant messengers ,social networks, mobile phone etc.are all can be used to share their situation to classmates . Hence some people recognize that these will conduct serious pressure among the young people ,because students hope themselves could be best one, however ,some people think the behaviours and situations maybe could motivate young people to be a better one than before. Everyone need improvement ,especially young people. Additionally, the best way to gain a progress is that learning something through comparing .Hence the behaviours and situations of other young people are more likely to be the cases which can be compared .Also, young people are willing to imitate their classmates or their friends. So that the “peer pressure” could push young people to keep moving forward . For instance , in china , many young people want to learn more skills, like different kinds of language , science technology ,some instrument etc., which could show the advantages when they hunt for jobs in the future. Because their peers all learn something, they are not willing to fall behind. Undeniable, there are some disadvantages of “peer pressure”, the first point is that teenagers will lose happiness when they are chasing succeed , they must stop entertaining to study hard. On the other hand , “peer pressure” also emits some negative influences, For example, teenager like to share their new digital devices or new dresses , so that they maybe enforce their parents to buy the same things. In conclusion , In my opinion ,the advantages of “peer pressure” are overweight the disadvantages ,it always be a motivation to encourage young people to go ahead, and you are not the best ,donnot be selfish .

3)for ielts test ,plz!~

topic:
Young people are often influenced in their behaviours and situations by others of the same age. This is called "peer pressure". Do the disadvantages of peer pressure outweigh the advantages?

With the improvement of technology, young people are more likely to know about the live current details of their peers easily, Technology such as instant messaging, social networks, mobile phones, etc.are all can be used to share their lives with their situation to classmates. Hence some people recognize that these will conduct cause serious pressure among the young people, because students hope that they themselves could be are the best. one, However, some people think the behaviours and situations of others maybe could motivate young people to be a better person one than before.

Everyone can need improvement, especially young people. Additionally, the best way to gain a progress is that by learning something through comparison. comparing .Hence the behaviours and situations of other young people are more likely to be the cases which can be compared. Also, young people are willing to imitate their classmates or their friends. In this way So that the “peer pressure” could push young people to keep moving forward. For instance, in China, many young people want to learn more skills, like different kinds of languages, or science technology, or how to play a musical some instrument etc., which These new skills could be an show the advantages when they hunt for jobs in the future. Because their peers all learn something, they are not willing to fall behind.

Undeniably, there are some disadvantages of “peer pressure.”, The first point is that teenagers will lose happiness become unhappy when they are chasing success, succeed , they have to have less fun and work harder. must stop entertaining to study hard. On the other hand, “peer pressure” also emits has some negative influences, For example, teenagers like to share their new digital devices or new dresses, so that they may pressure maybe enforce their parents to buy the same things.

In conclusion, in my opinion, the advantages of “peer pressure” are overweight outweigh the disadvantages. It gives youngsters the motivation and encourages them to move forward strive to be the best. it always be a motivation to encourage young people to go ahead, and you are not the best ,donnot be selfish .

NEVER EVER use "etc" in an IELTS exam.