Miki Gaga
Festival There are many traditional festival in China. Such as the Spring festival, the Lantern festival,the Dragon boat festival, the Mid-autumn festival, the Double-ninth festival, etc. Of course the Spring festival is the most important one, just like the western new year, the Christmas holiday. I like the atmosphere of new year in the street. The stores decorated with neon lights and flowers, everywhere ring with the happy song. All the people seem to be friendly and pleasant. The Spring Festival is for family reunion. Many people who are not living with their family in the same city. In other words, in festival they have enough time to stay with their family. Usually we have 10 days for relaxing, so for some other people, they spend the festival holiday to travel. Nowadays, many Chinese young people prefer western festival than Chinese traditional festival. I don't think that is good. Every festival has its history and culture. We should have a open mindedness to accept the western culture and then we also should preserve our traditional festival.
2

Festival*s*

There are many traditional festival*s* in China/. Such/*, such* as the Spring festival, the Lantern festival,* *the Dragon boat festival, the Mid-autumn festival, the Double-ninth festival, etc. Of course the Spring festival is the most important one, just like the western /new year/*New Years Day*, the Christmas holiday. I like the atmosphere of new year in the street. The stores *are* decorated with neon lights and flowers, everywhere {ring with the happy song} [I am not sure what you mean here] *… rings …*. All the people seem to be friendly and pleasant.
The Spring Festival is for family reunion*s*. Many people who are not living with their family in the same city [ Finish this thought.  Maybe { … city *can see their families*. }. In other words, /in/*during the* festival they have enough time to stay with their family. Usually we have 10 days for relaxing, so for some other people, they spend the festival holiday to travel.
Nowadays, many Chinese young people prefer western festival*s to* /than/ Chinese traditional festival*s*. I don't think that is good. Every festival has its history and culture. We should have /a/*an* open /mindedness/*mind* to accept the western culture and then we also should preserve our traditional festival*s*.

很多節!我不知道 龍舟節 或 雙九節。

Your English is VERY good.  Watch out for plurals:  One festival, two festaval*s* !  I know this is not how Chinese think - that is why you have to be so careful!!
For me, it is the opposite; I WANT to put an "s" on 節 that is, I WANT to write 節s I must say "No!" to myself. 
可悲的是我只知道一點點普通話。
再見