Introduce My Self Hellooo.. let me introduce my self. I'm Eka Indrawati and just call me Eka :) I'm an Indonesian and have graduated from Islamic State University Syarif Hidayatullah in Jakarta, Indonesia. I took an English Letter major and concerned in Linguistics field study. I want to learn more English language because I feel that my English is still bad though I've finished my study that full of English lessons :( It makes me a passive one in English and I am so embarrassed :(( So, here I'm looking for some friends or teachers who can teach, correct, and persuade me to explore and improve my English. Then, I will help them (you) who is willing to learn about Indonesia ^^ Yaa, I think that's enough from me, thank you and let's be friend :)
1

Introduceing My Self

Hellooo.. let me introduce my self. I'm Eka Indrawati and but just call me Eka :)

I'm an Indonesian and have graduated from Islamic State University Syarif Hidayatullah in Jakarta, Indonesia. I took an English Letter major and concernedentrated in a Linguistics field of study.
I want to learn more English language because I feel that my English is still bad though I've finished my study that was full of English lessons :( It makes me a passive one in English and I am so embarrassed :((
So, here I'm looking for some friends or teachers who can teach, correct, and persuade me to explore and improve my English. Then, I will help them (you) who is willing to learn about Indonesia ^^

Yaa, I think that's enough from me, thank you and let's be friend :)

Ahh,, thank you for your correction :D
Introducing myself is the correct tittle...