I'm trying to write texts in english! A person, who is difficult to get money through legal activities to carry a normal standard of living, will always have more chances to commit a crime than that which can be achieved by legal acts, for example, paid work. Therefore, the economic situation of a country can influence the decisions people make when committing crimes. Those countries where lower rates of poverty, unemployment and a generous welfare state, as the case of the Nordic countries, with a more equality society that provides greater support for unemployment, disability, etc., there will be less crime rates. Thank you!
1

I'm trying to write texts in english!

A person, who is finds it difficult to get money through legal activities to carry a normal standard of living, will always have more chances to get money through committing a crime than that which can be achieved by legal acts, for example, like paid work. Therefore, the economic situation of a country can influence the decisions people make when in terms of committing crimes. Those countries that have lower rates of poverty and unemployment, and a generous welfare state, as in the case of such as the Nordic countries, with a more equality society that provides greater support for the unemployedment, those with disabilities, etc., there will be less have lower crime rates.

Thank you!