Sonia
We can't change the world, we can't change ourselves either. We always judge people. Judge strangers when you first see them on the street. Judge friends when they do things not by your way. Hate people, who always think about how to spend money but not how to earn it. Hate people, who never think about others but only themselves. But could you figure out, who YOU really are? Are you wearing odd clothes as they do? Do you always think, that you are doing the right thing and don't need any advice from others? Do you often hang out on the shopping site? And do you always behave well and be considerate all the time? We are all the same. But we never properly judge ourselves. We tolerate our own shortcomings, but can't put up with others' bad habits. Although maybe we will feel guilty right after concluding our judgement and realize we should never do this and think this way, but next time we will do this again as before. Sometimes I am thinking, why is human such a complicated creature? Why do we have thousands of feelings in our mind?

We can't change the world, we can't change ourselves either.

We always judge people. We even judge strangers when we first see them on the street. We judge friends when they do things we don't expect. We hate people, who always think about how to spend money, but not how to earn it. Hate people, who never think about others but only themselves.
But can you figure out, who YOU really are? Are you wearing odd clothes like they do? Do you always think, that you are doing the right thing and don't need any advice from others? Do you often hang out on the shopping site? And do you always behave well and be considerate all the time?
We are all the same. But we never realistically judge ourselves. We tolerate our own shortcomings, but can't put up with others' bad habits. And, even though, maybe, we will feel guilty right after concluding our judgement and realize we should never do this and think this way, but next time we will do this again as before. 

Sometimes, I am thinking, why are humans such a complicated creature? Why do we have thousands of feelings in our mind?

only god can not make mistake。 I don‘t think we can't change ourselves,if you want 。 maybe we can not change the world,but we must be able to make ourselves better。 the most important thing is change your mind come on sis