miss.shanghai
Happy Halloween Hi all, happy halloween. This is the first time I come here. And I don't knnow why I can't edit my profile. I come from Shanghai city of China. I have nice voice and can speak good mandarin and Shanghai dialect. I like travel and almost been to all the provinces in China. and USA and Canada. I can tell you a lot of story in my trip. Ok, welcome to Shanghai.

Happy Halloween

Hi all, happy hHalloween.

This is the first time I have come here to Italki [1]. And I don't knnow why I can't edit my profile.

I come from Shanghai city of in China. I have a nice voice and can speak good mMandarin and Shanghai dialect. I like to travel and have almost been to almost all the provinces in China.,  and to the USA and Canada. I can tell you a lot of story stories in about my trips.

Okaywelcome to hello from [2] Shanghai.

----

[1] In terms of grammar, it is fine to have said 'here'.  However, without any context, we don't know where 'here' is.  That is why I have suggested specifying "to Italki".

Welcome to Italki, miss.shanghai.  You have written a great introduction.  Please don't worry about the number of corrections I have made.  Each was a small correction; your meaning was always clear.