Lani
It's my first day of here. Hello!! It's my first day of here. Suddenly my heart is beating. ^^; I live in Bundang south Korea. I have an accountant. and I'm 35 years old. I'm very old..right? Here is a lot of young guys. However, I am not. what can i get in here? learn english? I DON'T KNOW!! It took me a long time to learn how to speak english. I have studied english a lot in school. middle ,high and college too but My English is not almost improved. I am still inarticulate in my speech. I think always that could I have improved? and what should I do? ummmm.. so I decided here. I need help of many friends in here. If my sentence is wrong i'm feeling to shame. but i'll study english and leave a message in here. then i'm going to be improve little by little. i'll believe me. hahaha Thank you to read. please~ let me know if i did something wrong bye see you!

It's my first day of here.

Hello!!
It's my first day of here.

Suddenly my heart is beating. ^^;
I live in Bundang south Korea. I have am an accountant
and I'm 35 years old. I'm very old..right?
Here is a lot of young guys There are many young guys here. However, I am not.

What can I get in here? learn english?
I DON'T KNOW!!
It took me a long time to learn how to speak english.
I have studied english a lot in school. middle ,high and college too
but my English is still not almost improved yet.
I am still inarticulate in my speech.
I always think always that could I have improved? and what should I do?
ummmm..
so I decided here.( So this is what I decided to do here)
I need help of many from Italki friends in here.
If my sentence is was wrong, then I'm feeling to ashamed.
but I'll study english and leave a message in here.
Then I'm going to be improve little by little. i'll I believe in myself me. hahaha

Thank you to for reading this.
please~ let me know if I did something wrong
bye see you!

You are not old at all. Still look healthy and pretty. Hope you enjoy time with italki friends.
thank you. you're right! i'm still young. but just think that other people are looking at me.
Noo....you are not old ...only you think like old people ...if you think like young people you will be young too And I know you can be young by changing your thinking....I hope you understand....