Moni
Halloween. It has been a long time since I wrote a little composition at last time. In these days, I was busy on my homeworks, my health and my relationship between roommates. On one hand, I have been home three weeek in a row for seeing doctor,which enabled me get better. On the other hand , there are some problems between our roommates. We come from different places ,having different habits,so it's normal that we have arguements. But we can solve it finally every times. Every moment I want to complain ,but my anger lapse quickly. It' late now and I am going to sleep,bye.

Halloween.

It has been a long time since I wrote a little composition. at last time. In these days, Lately I have been was busy with on my homeworks, my health and my relationship with my  between roommates.
On one hand, I have been home three weeks in a row for seeing to see the doctor for treatment, which enabled me get better.
On the other hand , There are some problems between our roommates. We come from different places, having and have different habits, so it's normal that we have arguements. But we can solve it them eventually finally every times. Every moment I want to complain, but my anger lapses quickly.
It's late now and I am going to sleep, bye.

Halloween.

It has been a long time since I (last) wrote a little composition at (last time). In tThese days, I am was  [使用“am”因为你的句子是現在時而不是过去时][1]busy on my homeworks, my health, and my relationship with my between roommates[你的意识好像是你忙着改善你和同屋你之间的关系。在这儿,"with" 是比较正常][2]

On one hand, I have been home three weeek weeks in a row for seeing to see a doctor [for通常之后是一个受词。“to“可以用来表示目的或原因],which enabled me to get better.
On the other hand [你在这也可以用“Moreover”,“Additionally”或“In addition”。他们都有“而且”的意识][3], there are some problems between our roommates. We come from different places , having have different habits, so it's normal that we have arguements, but we resolve it every timecan solve it finally every times. Every moment I want to complain, but my anger lapses quickly.
It's late now and I am going to sleep,. bBye.

Notes:

1.Use as because you are writing in the present tense and not the past tense.

2. Instead of saying I am "busy" between my roomates, it is typical to say I am busy with my roomates, even though in chinese you might write "I am busy working on my relationship between me and my roomates" 

3. You can use "More", "Additionally", and "In addition" as an alternative to "On the other hand".