Anna
What kind of people live in this city? We have a wise parable .. The wise man and the pupil sat at the gate of his city. А traveler came up to the city and asks: - What kind of people live in this city? - And who lives there, where you come from? - wise man asked. - Oh, the bastards and thieves, spiteful and depraved. However, that's why I went out with joy - Here is the same, - the wise man replied. After some time another traveler came up and also asked about the people in this city. - And who lives there, where you come from? - the wise man asked. - Lovely people, kind and responsive. I left a lot of friends there, and It was not easy to leave them - the traveler answered. - Here you can find the same - the wise man said. - Why did you say to one men that wretches live here, and to the other - that good people ? - the wise man pupil asked. - There are good people and bad everywhere, - wise man replied. - Just someone finds only what he is able to look for.

What kind of people live in this city?

We have a wise parable ..

The wise man and the pupil sat at the gate of his city. А traveler came up to the gate and asked:

- What kind of people live in this city?
- Where do you come from and what kind of people live there? - wise man asked.

- Oh, bastards and thieves, the spiteful and depraved. However, that's why I left. 
- Here it is the same, - the wise man replied.

After some time another traveler came up and also asked about the people in the city.
- Lovely people, kind and responsive. I left a lot of friends there, and it was not easy to leave them. - the traveler answered.
- Here you can find the same - the wise man said.

- Why did you say to one men that wretches live here, and to the other - that good people ? - the wise man's pupil asked.
- There are good people and bad everywhere, - wise man replied. - One finds only what he is able see.

this girl is so good teacher :)