Olivier
Tomorrow the 1st november: I feel the winter coming! Hello everyone! I feel already the winter coming, here, in Belgium. We have still sunny and not so cold days, but two months ago, sun was still shining at 8pm. 30minutes ago (5.30pm), sun was declining and now it is dark. We will loose softly but surely one other hour of light unti the mid-december. Now it is 12 to 18°C, and it will be colder in the next weeks. Indian summer is ending. Leaves are already down. I'm happy and grateful to have found my love into my life, but I hope soon to find a job, 2 years without is too long. But I don't care too much as long I can handle it. Health is more important. Last year in the same period, I got stuck 5 days in the hospital, due to stress, flu and sadness (I got pneumothorax... Ouchh!). I don't want to live that anymore so I ease off. Have a wonderful weekend. I will not celebrate Halloween because this is a commercial stuff... But I will celebrate a nice evening with my love, with a glass of Spumante and [censored] (lol)

Tomorrow is the 1st of november: I feel winter coming!

Hello everyone! I already feel winter coming, here, in Belgium.
We still have sunny and not-so-cold days, but two months ago, the sun was still shining at 8pm. 30minutes ago (5.30pm), the sun was declining and now it is dark. We will softly but surely lose one more hour of light until mid-december.

Now it is 12 to 18°C, and it will be colder in the next few weeks. Indian summer is ending. The leaves have already fallen.

I'm happy and grateful to have found love in my life, but I hope to soon find a job. 2 years without one is too long, but I don't care too much as long I can handle it. Health is more important. This time last year, I was stuck 5 days in hospital due to stress, flu and sadness (I got pneumothorax... Ouchh!). I don't want to go through that again so I take it easy.

Have a wonderful weekend. I will not celebrate Halloween because it is commercial stuff... But I will celebrate a nice evening with my love, with a glass of Spumante and [censored] (lol) 

waw! :-)
I'm already happy: this evening my honey made me risotto!
bonne chance, Olivier. soyez heureux. :-)