Smelval
Could you correct my notebooks? Many thanks in advance. Hello, my dear friend! How are you doing? What\s things are going on? The weather's is unusually warm and the temperatures aren't dropping less than four degrees Celsius. Things are not bad for me. Today I came home very earlier because we had a short working day since on November 4 we celebrate the day of People\s Unity. This day is also a religious holiday. It is a feast day of The Russian Orthodox church icon. So I am going to have a long four-day weekend. On Sunday my daughter and I are going to visit my friend. My friend's son is the same age as my daughter plus they really get along well and while we are chatting they are playing. After playing long hours they do not want to get apart. After I came home and just wanted to relax deputy of boss called and said I forgot to submit one report. She scolded me for it. Tomorrow my ex colleague is going to visit me. I must go since I need to do household chores. Yours,

Could you correct my notebooks? Many thanks in advance.

Hello, my dear friend!
How are you doing? What's happening? things are going on? The weather's is unusually warm and the temperatures haven't dropped by more than aren't dropping less than four degrees Celsius. Things are going well not bad for me.
Today I came home very early earlier because we had a short working day, because Since on November 4 we will celebrate the day of People's Unity. This day is also a religious holiday. It is a feast day of The Russian Orthodox church icon.
So I am going to have a long four-day weekend. On Sunday my daughter and I are going to visit my friend. My friend's son is the same age as my daughter plus they really get along well and while we are chatting they are playing. After playing for a long time  hours they do not want to be parted. get apart.
After I came home and just wanted to relax the deputy of boss called and said I'd forgotten to submit one report. She scolded me for it.
Tomorrow my ex colleague is going to visit me.
I must go since I need to do household chores.
Yours,