Cartoonsmaker
Comfortable conditions i work in a company almost 2 months. I spend around 4 hours in transportation every day but it worth it. Its 27 storey building. There are more than 2000 workers in our company. Here you can go to gym located on a third floor and tennis cort. Our company cares about workers' health and deliveries fresh fruit such as apples, oranges, bananas and etc every day. You can also make juice from them.
1

Comfortable conditions

I have worked in my new company for almost 2 months now. I spend around 4 hours on transportation every day to get here but it's worth it. I work in a 27 storey building and there are more than 2000 workers in our company. In our office you can go to the gym located on the third floor and the office also has a tennis court. Our company cares about worker's health and delivers fresh fruit such as apples, oranges, bananas etc. every day. You can also make juices from them should you wish to do so.

I work in a company for almost 2 months. Every day I spend around 4 hours in transportation every day but it's worth it. Its The company has 27 storeys building. There are more than 2000 workers in our company. On the third floor you can access to the gym located on a third floor and tennis court. Our company cares about workers' health and delivers (verb) deliveries (noun) fresh fruit like apples, oranges, bananas and etc every day. You can also make juice from them.

sorry for off top, but U don't approve messgs.? I'm native russian , ready for talking and studying. Join up! Skype: olegavrilov1, welcome!
;)