Carlos Suárez
The Noisy Room They were working as television reporters, one of them was the cameraman, and the other one the presenter. Their boss ordered them to go to the north of Spain, due to a murder that had taken place in a small town. As they travelled by car, they felt tired at night, and decided to spend the night, in a small hotel by the road.They slept in different rooms. One of them slept deeply, but the other one had a really awful time. For a start, when he was about to fall asleep, someone knocked on the door. When he opened the door, there wasn´t anybody there. He thought that it was maybe a teaser. Later on, he began to hear strange noises, as those made when somebody drops a chain. To make things worse the telephone of the room rang every now and then, but when he answered it, the line was dead. He spent almost all night hearing noises and people running around outside his room, in the corridor. He was so scared, that he wasn´t able to get up from bed and open the door. At some point, he finally fell asleep, exhausted. When he woke up in the morning, his room was a complete mess. His papers all over the floor, the pictures hanging on the wall upside down, and so on. It looked as if somebody had entered the room, but the door had been locked all night. It wasn´t until later, that he found out that many people who had spent the night in that room, had experienced something similar. Nobody wanted to sleep there, since it was a haunted room, or so they said.

The Noisy Room

They were working as television reporters, one of them was the cameraman, and the other one the presenter. Their boss ordered them to go to the north of Spain, due to a murder that had taken place in a small town. As they travelled by car, they felt tired at night, and decided to spend the night, in a small hotel by the road.They slept in different rooms. One of them slept deeply, but the other one had a really awful time. For a start when he was about to fall asleep, someone knocked on the door. When he opened the door, there wasn´t anybody there. He thought that it was maybe someone playing tricks on him. Later on, he began to hear strange noises, like those made when somebody drops a chain. To make things worse the telephone of the room rang every now and then, but when he answered it, the line was dead. He spent almost all night hearing noises and people running around outside his room, in the corridor. He was so scared, that he wasn´t able to get up from bed and open the door. At some point, he finally fell asleep, exhausted. When he woke up in the morning, his room was a complete mess. His papers all over the floor, the pictures hanging on the wall upside down, and so on. It looked as if somebody had entered the room, but the door had been locked all night.
It wasn´t until later, that he found out that many people who had spent the night in that room, had experienced something similar. Nobody wanted to sleep there, since it was a haunted room, or so they said.

Excellent, I like these type of stories, they are very interesting. I have not had time to study or log in to italki lately but now I have a bit more free time.

Kind regards