最初的梦想
My college life I have been learning in college two months.The college life is completely different senior high school's life.Tow or three lessons one day,therefore,I can do something which I interest in my spare time.I participated in table tennis group in other days.However,in senior high school,I was just busy with my study. In college,teachers is not strict with us.But they are concerned with our study and health. I have made friends with many people so far.What' more,the meals is delicious.Although I have been admitted in college,I still need to work hard.Lazy people will achieve nothing.I have to make my dream come true in college.I love my college.
1

My college life

I have been learning (or studying) in college for two months.The college life is completely different  than senior high school's life.Tow Two or three lessons one day,therefore,I can do something which I am interested in in my spare time.I participated in a table tennis group in on other days.However,in senior high school,I was just busy with my stud -ies. In college,teachers is are not strict with us.But they are concerned with our study -ies and health. I have made friends with many people so far.What' more,the meals is are delicious.Although I have been admitted into college,I still need to work hard.Lazy people will achieve nothing.I have to make my dream come true in college.I love my college.

<em>Great work!</em>