Clare zhou
A New Life in a new city for me In the past three month,I left my hometown for going to the unniversity in a city which is far from my home. Everything there seems to be a challarge for me.Noone there I have known before,nowhere I have gone before.however ,I learned that I must be suitable in here. luckily,I made lots of friends here who can help me eveywhere in my life.In my daily life,I can do someting which is necessary to be known.I can eat meals,watching movies and even going to the school together with my roommates.Durling my study life,there are also assists when I get in to troubles.University life is quite different from high school life.In high school,what we should do is only accomplish the tasks that arranged by all teachers,and parents provide almost everything for us,we didn't need to care about what we should cook or buy anything.Compared with the high school life,university life seems to be more active.and we must do everything by ourselves.It makes me become more dependent in brain and behavior. I am from the south of China so I can't be accomstomed with the north in weather and diet in the first two month.The new weather isn't the major thing because I can change my habits so as to suit it.What's the most exciting thing is that it is awfully convenient for me to go to the seaside.It's so wonderful thng. In a word,a new life in a new city for me is challenging but exciting.

A New Life in a new city for me

In the past three month,I left my hometown for going to the unniversity in a city which is far from my home.
Everything there seems to be a challarge for me.Noone there I have known before,nowhere I have gone before.however ,I learned that I must be suitable in here.
luckily,I made lots of friends here who can help me eveywhere in my life.In my daily life,I can do someting
which is necessary to be known.I can eat meals,watch movies and even go to the school together with
my roommates.Durling my study life,there are also assists when I get in to troubles.University life is quite different from high school life.In high school,what we should do is only accomplish the tasks that arranged by
all teachers,and parents provide almost everything for us,we didn't need to care about what we should cook
or buy anything.Compared with the high school life,university life seems to be more active.and we must do everything by ourselves.It makes me become more dependent in brain and behavior.
I am from the south of China so I can't be accomstomed with the north in weather and diet in the first two
month.The new weather isn't the major thing because I can change my habits so as to suit it.What's the most
exciting thing is that it is awfully convenient for me to go to the seaside.It's so wonderful thng.
In a word,a new life in a new city for me is challenging but exciting.

Very good