Misa
11/4/2014 Today is Halloween. Children in the kindergarten were in their best attires or Halloween costume. On their faces you could see simple some Halloween make-up. Some of them had their face painted in white, added some stitches onto it. But the most popular face painting was blood stains painted at the corner of the mouth. Some of them wore witch hats, with blooms held in their hands. Some of them had their eyes doodled in black color, like wearing heavy black eye rings. They had made fun to each other throughout the day, and had some dancing and eating sessions. They also had a “beauty” competition of the day. The “Vampire” won the competition.

I made some correction on my end. please help to point out my mistakes.

Today is Halloween. Children in the kindergarden were in their best attires or Halloween costumes. On their innocent faces, you could see some simple Halloween make-ups. Some of them had their faces painted in white, with some stitches added onto them. But the most popular face painting was the one with some dry blood stains painted at the corner of the lips. Some of them wore witch hats with blooms held in their hands. Some of them had their eyes doodled in black color, like wearing heavy black eye rings. 

They had made fun of their friends throughout the day, they also had some dancing and eating sessions. A “beauty” contest was held in the kindergarden and the “Vampire” had won the competition.