maiko
Sun come back,I love you! It's the last month of autumn and my mood is getting down.I never get from people who loves winter.The sky is gloomy and drizzly, sunny days change into chilly and strict days with a white cold blanket. I wish I could change the place of living in winter to feel warm and joy of summer days like birds. It's long time the birds left my country but I am still here and waiting for spring despite a long time ahead. P.S I know my writing became sad and gloomy like the weather today but I 'll smile hoping the sun will smile to me too.
1

Sun come back, I love you!

It's the last month of autumn and my mood is getting down. I'll never get from understand people who loves winter. The sky is gloomy and drizzly, sunny days change into chilly and strict days with a cold white cold blanket. I wish I could change the place of living live somewhere else in winter to feel warm and joy of summer days, like birds do. It's been a long time since the birds left my country but I am still here and waiting for spring, despite it being a long time ahead.
P.S. I know my writing became sad and gloomy like the weather today but I'll smile, hoping the sun will smile to me too.

I agree with you Maiko, I would migrate south to escape the cold if I could!

It's one thing to visit Lapland or go skiing for a week or so, but quite another to be cold for months.

I've tried to keep as many of your words as I could. I'm not sure what you meant by 'strict' days.

Den

1

Sun come back,I love you!

It's the last month of autumn and my mood is getting down.I never get people who love winter.The sky is gloomy and drizzly, sunny days change into chilly and strict days with a white cold blanket. I wish I could change my place of living in winter to feel warm and the joy of summer days, like birds. It's a long time since the birds left my country but I am still here and waiting for spring despite a long time ahead.
P.S I know my writing became sad and gloomy like the weather today but I 'll smile hoping the sun will smile to me too.