(>_<)珊珊
Autumn is coming,bauhinia is beautiful when i walk on the campus street this early morning ,i was really attracted by the blooming bauhinia in the two sides.Actually,every time when i pass it , i feel so good and think more .this flowers always make the road looking amazing in the spring and autumn.In particular,in the deeply autumn , if it is rainy or windy last night, the flowers will be blowed dowm and cover the street. you can enjoy the bauhinia carpet if you are so earlier than clean-aunts. some students get up early for it,like me . at noon, i went to eat lunch with my roomate and passed by those cute spirites, i said "i think i can not see them next year because we will be internship with litter sadness.my friend responded with jokes, how about backing school every bauhinia season.it is good idea, doesn't it ?However,god knows what happen in the future .maybe we will back and talk about our dream, even carzy experience , maybe on the contrary.what i am sure is that i appreciate the blooming bauhinia very much for it appears in my college life.
1

Autumn is coming, the Bauhinias is are beautiful

When [非大写不可] walked on the campus street this early morning, ,I was really attracted by the blooming bauhinias on the two sides of the street/boulevard/road.__Actually,_every each time whenever I pass it by, , i feel so good great and began pondering. think more .this These flowers always make the road looking amazing in the spring and autumn.__In particular,_in the deeply during late autumn, , if it is especially it had rained or being windy last the night before. , The flowers will be blowned dowm and cover all over the street. Like me, you can will enjoy a the bauhinia carpet of bauhinias if you are so early; before the cleanup workers are here. than clean-aunts.
some students get up early for it,like me .

At noon, I went to eat will have lunch with my roomate and when I passed them by, by those cute spirites, I said commented with some sadness,

"I think I can not cannot see them next year because we will be in an internship away from them. I will miss them with litter sadness.

My friend responded with optimism, jokes,

"We can always come how about backing school here for the every bauhinia season.__it is Isn't it this a good idea?", doesn't it ?

However,god Lord knows what will happen in the future. .maybe Perhaps we will back and talk about our dreams, even carzy experience our crazy past, maybe on the contrary.__No matter what the future may hold, I am sure is that i appreciate the blooming bauhinia very much for it appears in my college life will be blooming here for me to enjoy.

我想你的中文版一定是很有詩情画意的