tomasz0612
This Interview Rose Serious Moral And Questions When an interview of a former Polish Foreign Minister was publicized, the whole country could not believe in his words. Then he admitted that a few years ago a Polish and Russian prime ministers gathered and discussed about possibilities to divide Ukraine in accordance with their personal wishes. Although the Polish prime minister did not endorse this idea, such a proposition should not have immediately denied due to the Polish membership in the EU and an European attitude in East Europe. This conversation is being widely analyzed in many well-known newspapers, but the main complicit tries to distort the facts and acknowledges that he is not guilty in this case. After a few days he was forced to be honest and confirm such a clandestine meeting. Undoubtedly, this case inflicts harm on Polish image especially in terms of a political engagement in Ukraine and other Eastern European countries.
There are many things which are said in private which these people would be ashamed of saying in public.