Elisabetta
Is texting dangerous? In this topic some researchers did a survey among the students of the University of New Hampshire that concerned about concentration in the classroom. They wanted to understand if the students’ learning is influenced by texting or checking social networks during the lectures. Some students were interviewed about this topic and they gave different answers , Melissa Dapron is one of them. She considered a lot of her lectures so boring that to check facebook or text could be a relief. Some students agreed or partially agreed with her because it’s up to her to choose if she wants to gain some benefits from her lectures or not and they said that there are other disrespectful behaviors such as sleeping in class. Other people interviewed, for example a uni lecturer or a doctoral student, said that lots of people flip back and forth between notes and ‘lack of concentration’ during class, but they don’t have problems asking for respectful practices and the onus for learning falls on the students in the end. I think that people should ban mobile phones during the lectures because they didn’t help to concentrate and could disturb students and professors. You should be allowed to us them only in very important circumstances.
1

Is Texting Dangerous?

In this topic, I am going to tell you about a survey, that some researchers carried out did among the students of the University of New Hampshire. It was concerned about with the concentration of the students in the classroom. They wanted to understand if the students’ learning is influenced by texting or checking social networks during the lectures.

Some students were interviewed about this topic and they gave different answers. Melissa Dapron is was one of them. She considered a lot of her lectures so boring that to checking facebook or texting was actually could be a relief for her. Some students agreed or partially agreed with her because they thought it’s up to her to choose/decide if/whether she wanted to gain some benefits from her lectures or not and they said that there are were other disrespectful behaviors such as sleeping in class. Other people such as university lecturers or doctoral students were also interviewed, for example, a uni lecturer or a doctoral student, who said that nowadays, lots of people students flip back and forth between through the notes and pretend to be paying attention lack of concentration’ during in the class. However, they didn’t have any problem asking for respectful practices as the onus for learning falls on the students in the end.

I think that people should ban mobile phones should be banned during the lectures because they didn’t help to hamper student's ability to concentrate and could disturb students and teachers. professors. You should be allowed to us them only in very important circumstances/situations.

i agree with this topic