Cathy Kim
The best way to improve the quality of education is to increase teachers' salaries. Nowadays, education is one of major concerns of all people. The importance of education is highlighted than ever before. People, more specifically the parents, are looking for the best way to educate their children and some people believe that to increase teachers' salaries is one of the way to achieve thier goal. I do not agree with this idea since the impact of teachers on educaiton has been decreasing and schools should spend their money on improving students' learning environment instead. To begin with, the way of learning has much been changed than before. Now students in class use a variety of devices such as TV, computer, projecter and so on. Although a teacher should teach their students how to use this facilities to get information that they need, students can also learn by themselve from getting information through these facilities at home. For example, students can get up-to-dated information on internet according to their interests while some teachers do not know how to used it in a proper way. Additionally, it is hard to say that teacher is the only one whom students get knowledge from. Students can learn important things not only from their parents but also from their friends because most students do not spend all their time in school but more with their parents and friends. If people really want to improve the quality of education they should take the learning environment into their consideration which can highly influence students' learning skills. To offer students more chances to be accessible to a wide range of imformation, every school has to establish a media room in which students can use computer on their own as well as more classes to teach students the proper way to utilize the information that they get from internet. Schools should also offer more extra activities for students. The many important attributes other than knowledge are required to live in a society such as leadership, patient and partnership. By attending extra activities offred in school, students can indiretly experience a small version of our society and will learn how behave well with other people. To sum up, there are many effective ways to improve the quality of education than just by increasing teachers' salaries. Rather, schools can provide state-of-the-art facilities so that students can acquire updated knowledge as fast as possible. Moreover, offering students to participated in activities with their peers is beneficial for them to build social skil.
2

Hello. This text is very well written.  It follows a clear academic structure and is easy to understand.  So, rather than try to identify 'mistakes' I will try to redraft the text to appear a little more academic.  In many cases, there will be more than one way to say something.  This would be my approach:

The best way to improve the quality of education is to increase teachers' salaries.

Nowadays, education is a major social concern.  Education may be considered more important than ever.  Some parents believe that by increasing teachers' salaries their children may be better educated.  I disagree with this idea.  The impact of teachers on education has been decreasing and schools should spend their money on improving students' learning environment instead. 

To begin with, learning methods have changed. Now, students use a variety of devices in class, such as televisions, computers, projecters and so on.  While teachers may teach students how to use these facilities in order to get information that they need, students could learn by themselves by using these facilities to retrieve information at home.  For example, students can get up-to-dated information from the internet in accordance with their interests. while some teachers do not know how to used it in a proper way. (Sorry, im not sure of your meaning here.  Do you mean that teachers may be unable to use technology well enough to assist students?) Additionally, it is hard to say that teachers are students' only source of information. For example, students can learn from sources such as their friends and parents, not just teachers. This is because students may spend more time with their friends and parents

If people really want to improve the quality of education they should take the learning environment into their consideration. It can influence students' learning considerably. In order to offer students more opportunities to access a wide range of information, every school should establish a media center in which students can access technology independently. Schools should also offer extra-curricular activities for students as many important attributes, other than knowledge, are required to live in a society.  These attributes may include leadership, patience and teamwork. By attending extra-curricular activities offered in school, students can experience a small version of our society and learn how work well with other people.

To sum up, there are many effective ways to improve the quality of education.   Rather than increasing teachers' salaries, schools can provide state-of-the-art facilities so that students can acquire update-to-date knowledge as fast as possible. Moreover, participation in activities with their peers may help students further develop their social skills.