Blanca
I have to answer an e-mail from a friend Hi!! I have answered this e-mail to practise my english and I need someone to check it!! This is the e-mail: Hi, Everything here is fine. I've just finished my exams and they went well. I'm going to have a short holiday to relax and see friends before starting to look for a job. What about you? What have you been doing? What's happening there at the moment? What plans have you got for the next few months? Sorry about all the questions but you shouldn't be so lazy!Write to me and tell me everything or I won't write again!! Chris xxx And this is my answer: Hi Chris, Sorry I haven't written to you in a long time, I have been so busy those last weeks with my studies. I'm so happy for hearing from you! I am glad that you passed your exams, I haven't had this luck! This course I am studing a lot because I want to finish my bachelor and the next year I can to go to study master studies abroad. So, this next months I will be studing my exams and studing english to get good skills in the language. But not all is study, I have others plans for those next month like travel. I want to make a trip with my friends but we don't know exactly where to how, what countries or cities do you recomend to me? It should be in Europe and not too much expensive! I look forward hearing for you again soon. Blanca
1

Dear Chris, 

<em>My studies have kept me so busy that I have not had the time to write, but thank you for sending a letter to me. Congratulations on passing your exams; I have not taken mine yet. I really need to complete my undergraduate studies so that I may begin a graduate program overseas next year. I have two more months to complete this program and also to improve my English skills. 
</em>     <em>I do </em>have plans for travel <em>soon. </em>My friends <em>and I want to take a trip, </em>but we <em>have not decided</em> where. <em>Will you recommend a few</em> <em>European </em>countries or cities to me <em>that are not expensive</em>? 
     I look forward <em>to </em>hearing <em>from</em> you again soon.

<em>Yours truly,</em>

Blanca

I have to answer an e-mail from a friend

Hi!! I have answered this e-mail to practise my english and I need someone to check it!!

This is the e-mail:
Hi,
Everything here is fine. I've just finished my exams and they went well. I'm going
to have a short holiday to relax and see friends before starting to look for a job.
What about you? What have you been doing? What's happening there at the
moment? What plans have you got for the next few months?
Sorry about all the questions but you shouldn't be so lazy!Write to me and tell
me everything or I won't write again!!
Chris xxx

And this is my answer:

Hi Chris,
Sorry I haven't written to you in a long time, I have been so busy those last weeks with my studies. I'm so happy for hearing from you! I am glad that you passed your exams, I haven't had this luck! This course I am studing a lot because I want to finish my bachelor and the next year I can go to study master studies abroad. So, this next months I will be studing my exams and studing english to get good skills in the language.
But not all is study, I have others plans for those next month like travel. I want to make a trip with my friends but we don't know exactly where, how? So can you recomend to me which countries or cities? It should be in Europe and not too much expensive!
I look forward hearing for you again soon.
Blanca

This is the e-mail:
Hi,
me everything or I won't write again!!
Chris xxx

And this is my answer:

Hi Chris,
Sorry I haven't written to you in a long time, I have been so busy those last weeks with my studies. I'm so happy for hearing from you! I am glad that you passed your exams, I haven't had this luck! This course I am studing a lot because I want to finish my bachelor and the next year I can to go to study master studies abroad. So, this next months I will be studing my exams and studing english to get good skills in the language.
But not all is study, I have others plans for those next month like travel. I want to make a trip with my friends but we don't know exactly where to how, what countries or cities do you recomend to me? It should be in Europe and not too much expensive!
Blanca

Hi Chris, 

Sorry I haven't written to you in a long time; I have been so busy these last few weeks with my studies.  I'm so happy to hear from you!  I am glad you passed your exams, I haven't had the same luck. This semester I am taking a lot of classes becaue I want to finish my bachelors so next year I can start my Masters in a study abroad program.   So, these next months I will be studying as much as I can for my exams and practicing my english to become more proficient in the language. 

I'm not only going to study though, I also want to travel. I'd like to plan a trip with  my friends but we don't know exactly where to go.  Do you have any country or city recommendations?  I would like it to be in europe and not expensive.  

I look forward to hearing from you again soon. 

Blanca

good Blanca but there are some points you should correct it ,remember that i wrote the correct words not wrong words Sorry I haven't written to you in a long time, I have been so busy those last weeks with my studies. I'm so happy for hearing from you! I am glad that you passed your exams, I haven't had this luck! (in ) This course I am studying a lot because I want to finish my bachelor and the next year I can (go) to study master studies abroad. So, this next months I will (study for) my exams and study english to get good skills in the language. But not all is study, I have others plans for those next month like travel. I want to make a trip with my friends but we don't know exactly where (we can go ) ,(so )what countries or cities do you recommend to me? It should be in Europe and not much expensive! I look forward hearing for you again soon.