Exemplary cover letter Hello! I would be really thankful if someone was so nice and checked this letter :) I need it as a basis, so don't bother if all the information seems to be trumped up :) _________________ Dear Sir or Madam I am writing to apply for the receptionist position advertised in the June edition of Poland Monthly magazine. During my diverse work experiences, I have developed many useful skills which would be beneficial for development of your language school. As you can see from my attached CV, I have been working for two years in Victoria Hotel as a trainee receptionist after leaving school. My duties ranged from welcoming and directing hotel guests, answering and forwarding telephone calls and taking bookings of rooms. I had direct contact with the customers what was really valuable for me. The job required me a very good knowledge of English. In a result, I have become fluent both in speaking and writing. Now I want to take up new challenges and I reckon that my abilities meet with the needs of a receptionist position. Having worked at Victoria Hotel I have learnt how to cope with stress and various problems. I also have a great interest in information technology. I have completed a Microsoft Office course two years ago, what is included in my CV. I take a great pleasure in meeting and conversating with new people since I reckon that it helps me develop my personality and broadens horizons. My background and skills make me an excellent candidate for this position. I am available for an interview at your convenience. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you. Yours faithfully, XYZ ________________
i think this letter is good,but i want your help in learning polish ,please ?