Wilhelmina
Hachiko is my pet (true love of the pet) I have a dog. its name is Hachiko. Yup, it is Japanese name. I took its name based on Hachiko's film because this film taught me about the loyalty. My dog really loves me. she teach me anything but sometimes me as the human, never think about her feeling. Until i went to oversea to study and i can feel that i really miss my dog Hachiko. She always wait me when i go to school and back from school, she always huge me when i arrived at home. After that, i think in my mind that if my dog Hachiko can talk, may be she will talk that I don’t have anything in the world but I have you, however, you have friends, school, and you can do it anything you want but I just have you in my life, I am never make you sad even though you make me sad but I always beside you, when you need help, I always help you, I always try my best to make you happy until I go to forever but my wish only one, can you always beside me and remember me ? when I have to go to forever from your life. Only this is my hope. Thank you because you want to love me and to be my best friend in my life, I always beside you and always protect you. You can know that is a true love from your dog that never ask you to be really love her but when you know what’s the meaning of you in my life that you know my true love for you. Thank you for everything Hachiko.

Hachiko is my pet (true love of the pet)

I have a dog. its name is Hachiko. Yup, it is Japanese name. I took its name based on Hachiko's film because this film taught me about the loyalty. My dog really loves me. sShe teach me anything but sometimes me as the human, never think about her feeling. Until iI went to oversea overseas to for study studying and. i I can feel that i I really miss my dog Hachiko. She always wait me when i I go to school and back from school. She always huge me when I arrived at home. After that, i I think in my mind that if my dog Hachiko can talk, may be she will talk that. I don’t have anything in the world but I have you, however, you have friends, school, and you can do it anything you want. but Because I just have you in my life. I am never make you sad even though you make me sad  do but I always beside you, when you need help, I always help you, I always try my best to make you happy until I go to forever but my wish only one,. Can you always beside me and remember me ? when I have to go to forever from your life. Only this is my hope.
Thank you for because you want to love loving me and to be my best friend in my life, I always beside you and always protect you. You can know that is a true love from your dog that never ask you to be really love her but when you know what’s the meaning of you in my life that you know my true love for you. Thank you for everything Hachiko.