Sharon
Nov 6.2014 Dear Haze Nowadays,we have to face a problem that envirment was pulluted. It is haze. A thick haze in the air. I can't see buliding in the distance.When I was went out,I have to wear a 3M mask.Because it is not good for our health.We are living in this poor air.By the way,I'm living in Hebei province that south of Beijing.I really want to life healthy for as long as possible.We have take a series of effctive measures. Firstly,stop burning.Secondly,reduce car driving...... I believe that I have fresh and clear air in the future.I am able to take a walk in every morning. See you tomorrow! I am going to sleep%.Byebye.Have a good night and sweet dream ~~ *o*
1

Nov 6.2014 Dear Haze

Nowadays, we have to face a the [1] problem that the environment was is polluted. It There is haze. a thick haze in the air. I can't see any buliding building in the distance.  When I was went go out, I have to wear a 3M mask, because it the haze [2] is not good for our health.  We are living in this poor air.  By the way, I'm living in Hebei province,  that south of Beijing.  I really want to life live a healthy life [3] for as long as possible.  We have to take a series of effective measures.
Firstly, stop burning.  Secondly, reduce car driving the number of cars being driven......
I believe that I will have fresh and clear air in the future.  I am will be able to take a walk in every morning.
See you tomorrow! I am going to sleep.  Bye-bye.  Have a good night and sweet dreams [4] ~~ *o*

----

[1] We use the word 'a' when describing something that has not been identified.  We use the word 'the' when describing something that has been identified.

For example:

"I am facing a problem."

Here, you have told us that you're facing a problem, but you have not identified the problem.  

Now consider the following:

"I am facing the problem of which course to study at university."

Above, you have identified the problem.

[2] On this occasion, the pronoun 'it' is ambiguous.  Does 'it' refer to the haze, or to the mask you wear?

[3] The word 'life' is a noun.  For example:

"I want a healthy life."

The word 'live' is a verb.  For example:

"I live a healthy life."

[4] You can say either of the following:

"I wish you a sweet dream." (That is, one dream.)

"I wish you sweet dreams." (That is, one or more dreams.)

Normally, we wish a person "sweet dreams" (plural).

----

Please add a space (' ') after every comma (',') and every full-stop ('.').

Nov 6.2014 Dear Haze

Nowadays,we have to face a problem that envirment was pulluted. It is haze. A thick haze in the air. I can't see buliding in the distance.When I was went out,I have to wear a 3M mask.Because it is not good for our health.We are living in this poor air.By the way,I'm living in Hebei province that south of Beijing.I really want to life healthy for as long as possible.We have take a series of effctive measures.
Firstly,stop burning.Secondly,reduce car driving......
I believe that I have fresh and clear air in the future.I am able to take a walk in every morning.
See you tomorrow! I am going to sleep%.Byebye.Have a good night and sweet dream ~~ *o*

The context and the grammar of your entry is very good. I would only suggest you use a dictionary for checking your spelling.

misspelled words:

environment ("envirment")

pollution ("pulluted')

live ("life") *remember: the English language conjugates its verbs, unlike Mandarin

The only editorial suggestion I would make to you is avoid using "firstly," becase it is no longer part of our colloquial speech.

保重!