Miki Gaga
Stockings Today I'd like to talk about stockings. How come I choose this topic? Aha! Because this morning, while I was heading out to work, I found I had a run in my stockings. That is it. Stockings come in all kinds of colors. There really is no one right way or wrong way to where them..they look cute with everything from shorts, skirts, short dresses, as long as you have the correct color to match the outfit. And another great plus about these are that they pretty much cover up your whole leg, so that means a whole lot less shaving in the summer. Or if you just happen to not have to time to shave one day, these are perfect! Use these to spice up and sex up any outfit. They have every kind of style and fabric you could possibly imagine! Most of all, they really aren't expensive, at all! every pair I have bought has been under $3.00! The first colors one would want to start with are probably solid, neutral colors, such as black,or white, or cream, or gray, or navy. Or you can go even bolder and get bright colored stockings, such as bright red or hot pink, or burgandy, or green, or bright blue,or light blue. It's almost November 11th (shopping day in China), I can't help to buy a few stockings and beautiful clothes.

Stockings

Today I'd like to talk about stockings. How come I choose Why have I chosen this topic? Aha! Because this morning, while I was heading out to work, I found I had a run (do you mean a rip?) in my stockings. That is it.

Stockings come in all kinds of colors. There really is no one right way or wrong way to where wear them... they look cute with everything from shorts, skirts, short dresses, as long as you have the correct color to match the outfit.

And another great plus about these are that they pretty much cover up your whole leg, so that means a whole lot less shaving in the summer. Or if you just happen to not have to time to shave one day, these they are perfect! Use these them to spice up and sex up any outfit.

They have come in every kind of style and fabric you could possibly imagine! Most of all, they really aren't expensive, at all! eEvery pair I have bought has been under $3.00! The first colors one would want to start with are probably solid, neutral colors, such as black, or white, or cream, or gray, or navy. Or you can go even bolder and get bright colored stockings, such as bright red or hot pink, or burgandy, or green, or bright blue, or light blue.

It's almost November 11th (shopping day in China), I can't help to but buy a few stockings and beautiful clothes.

Just like your other entry, this one is very good. Just some minor mistakes.

<em>"The first colors one would want to start with are probably solid, neutral colors, such as..."</em>

The grammar here is perfect, but if you want a more causual tone, you should say "the first colours you'd want to start with". "One" is usually too formal.

<em>"They have come in every kind of style and fabric..."</em>

"To come in" means "to be available in," but "available" is more formal.

Also, just remember to be careful with your white space. If you put a blank line between paragraphs, it is easier to read and looks more tidy :-)