Ains... Today I wanted to go running but... I didn't found my keys! I felt "a bit" angry and very frustrated because I 've been all day thinking about to go jogging this evening, thus I could feel less stress. I usually practise jogging in a park that it's no very near to my house, need drive for a 10 minutes if I go to the park in the evening. If I don't work or it's a weekend, I prefer to go there in the morning, because I don't need take my car and I go to there while I'm listening my favourite music. But today... I had to work and I wasted my free time looking for those damn keys!!

Ains...

Today I wanted to go running but... I didn't found find (or, "couldn't find") my keys! I felt "a bit" angry and very frustrated because I 've been all day thinking about to go jogging (all day I've been thinking about going jogging/I've been thinking all day about going jogging) this evening, thus so that I could feel less stress <em>(you could also use 'stressed')</em>.
I usually practise practice jogging in a park that it's no (that is not/ that's not) very near to my house, (so I/and I) need drive for a 10 minutes if I go to the park in the evening. If I don't work didn't work or it's a weekend <em>(you could also say 'On days I don't work and on weekends')</em>, I prefer to go there in the morning, because I don't need to take my car and I go to there while I'm listening my favourite music.
But today... I had to work and I wasted my free time looking for those damn keys!!

I lose my keys all the time too... and my phone!