Büşra
my family my family have 4 people.Mother father brother and me. My father is retired.He is 48. His hobbies are wathcing Kemal Sunal's movie , drive a car , listen to music. My mother is housewife.She is .She is my queen.I love her.She hobbies are cook,listen to music,read a book, bush walk and my brother is 17 but he works.He is not a student.This is his choice.

My family

my family have 4 people. There are four people in my family: [<- more natural] my Mother, my father, my brother and me. My father is retired.He is 48. His hobbies are wathcing watching Kemal Sunal's movies, driving ahis car , and listening to music. My mother is a housewife.She is .She is my queen.I love her.She hobbies are cooking,listening to music,reading a book, and bush walking. and [New idea = new sentence. If not, your brother is your mother's hobby!] My brother is 17 but he works.He is not a student.This is his choice.

Just remember: "My hobby is [verb]ing." Everything else is good! :)

My family

My family have consists of 4 people: My mother, father, brother and me myself. My father is has retired. He is 48. His hobbies are watchcing Kemal Sunal's movies, driveing his a car, and listening to music. My mother is a housewife. She is .She is my queen. I love her. She Her hobbies are cooking, listening to music, reading a book, and bush walking. and My brother is 17 but he works. He is not a student. This is his choice. [My brother is 17 and he chose to go to work rather than be a student.]

Any questions, Büşra, just ask.

Den.