Victor
The relative value of the paintings Talking with a friend it comes to my mind a subject about art that I've always been wondering myself. What is the true value of a piece of art? What is the criterion to decide that one thing is worthy than another one? Things are good just because people who knows says it or because we notice it by ourselves? You would say that I'm a primitive person by writing this. But for me paintings are not too much different than another kind of art like music or anything else. And I classify these things in two categories: Things I do like and things I do not like. It doesn't matter the genre or what the other people says. And, for that reason , I'm feeling quite strange when people "who knows" says that something it's amazing but I don't know how to appreciate it. Then I have to force myself to see things that the author has not been able to invoke in me originally. And then I ask to myself, is that fair? The point of this, is that these things usually are very value pieces of art and they are very expensive as well. Then I'm wondering... "This dude had a nosebleed on a white board and is asking 30,000 euros for it?"
1

The relative value of the paintings

Talking with a friend it comes to my brought to mind a subject about art that I've always been wondering asking myself. What is the true value of a piece of art? What is the criterion used (o, by which) to decide that one thing is worth more than another one?  Are things are good just because people who know say it or because we notice it by for ourselves?

You would say that I'm a primitive person by writing this, but for me paintings are not too that much different than from other kinds of art, such as music or anything else. And I classify these things in two categories: things I do like and things I do not like. It doesn't matter the genre or what the other people say. And, for that reason, I'm feeling quite strange when people "who know" say that something it's is amazing but (it's my problem that) I don't know how to appreciate it. Then I have to force myself to see things that the author artist has not been able to invoke in me originally. And then I ask to myself, is that fair?

The point of this is that these things usually are very valuable pieces of art and they are very expensive as well. Then I'm wondering...

"This dude had a nosebleed on a white board and is asking 30,000 euros for it?"

Good job.  "People" in English is a plural noun so it needs the plural form of the verb.

A minor point: Different is <em>not</em> a comparative word, but rather one of contrast. The word <em>than</em> should actually follow a comparative adjective. Thus, as a writer you should lean toward using <em>different from</em>, e.g., Apples are different from peaches. / My selection is different from yours.  This is what my writing teachers always taught me, but many people say "different than" nonetheless.

EJ:  You are different from (<em>contrast</em>) me because you are taller than (<em>comparison) </em>I am.

1

The relative value of the paintings

Talking with a friend it comes to my mind a subject about art that I've always been wondering wondered myself. What is the true value of a piece of art? What is the criterion to decide that one thing is more worthy than another one? Things are good just because people who knows says it or because we notice it by ourselves?

You would say that I'm a primitive person by writing this. But for me paintings are not too much different than another kind of art like music or anything else. And I classify these things in two categories: Things I do like and things I do not like. It doesn't matter the genre or what the other people says. And, for that reason , I'm feeling quite strange when people "who knows" says that something it's amazing but I don't know how to appreciate it. Then I have to force myself to see things that the author has not been able to invoke in me originally. And then I ask to myself, is that fair? 

The point of this, is it that these things usually are very value valuable pieces of art and they are very expensive as well. Then I'm wondering...

Talking with a friend brought to mind a subject about art that I've always wondered. What is the true value of a piece of art? What is the criterion used to decide that one thing is worth more than another one? Are things good just because people who know say it or because we notice it for ourselves?

You would say that I'm a primitive person by writing this, but for me paintings are not that much different from others kinds of art, such as music or anything else. And I classify these things in two categories: things I like and things I do not like. It doesn't matter the genre or what the other people say. And, for that reason , I'm feeling quite strange when people "who know" say that something is amazing but I don't know how to appreciate it. Then I have to force myself to see things that the author has not been able to invoke in me originally. And then I ask to myself (I'm asking to myself), is that fair?

The point of this, is that these things usually are very valuable pieces of art and they are very expensive as well. Then I'm wondering...

Well done and I agree!!!