crystal
going abroad ....i want you guys can help me to find some gramma fault.thanks Going abroad to study is my dream. i am a optimistic ,brave girl and a person with a certain goal, so i wanna catch this chance to make my life more colorful and meaningful. My parents are so supportive in my study even though we have no money to send me abroad,we still try to find any methods to realize it. I know little about Gothenburg ,technically, i know nothing about this place,but i tried my best to finish the quiz, because i really cherish this golden opportunity. Money is a big problemt for me, but i never give my dream up. If i win this Challenge, it's helpful for me, especially my study. As a English learner, studying abroad is the best way to progress my learning, because when you are in a English-speaking country, you will force yourself to say English, not dumb English in China. As a old saying says," Though we are poor, we have lofty aspiration." so am i. Thus, in this time, i wish i can win, and to change my life and fate. Hope you will choose me and i promise i won't disappoint you. Looking forward to your reply.

Going abroad to study is my dream. I am an optimistic, brave girl and a person with certain goals. I want to catch this chance to make my life more colorful and meaningful. My parents are very supportive in my study and even though we have no money to send me abroad, we are still trying to make it happen. I know little about Gothenburg; technically, I know nothing about this place but I tried my best to finish the quiz because I really cherish this golden opportunity. Money is a big problem for me, but I never give up my dream. If I win this Challenge, it would be helpful to me and especially my studies. As a English student, studying abroad is the best way to make progress because, when you are in a English-speaking country, you will force yourself to speak English, unlike the English used in China. As an old saying goes, "Though we are poor, we have lofty aspirations." I have huge aspirations. Thus, in this time, I hope I can win and change my life and fate. I Hope you will choose me and I promise I won't disappoint you. I am looking forward to your reply.

going abroad ....i want you guys can help me to find some gramma fault.thanks

Going abroad to study is my dream. I am an optimistic, brave girl and a person with goals, so I want to take this chance to make my life more colorful and meaningful. My parents are very supportive of my studies even though we have no money to send me abroad, we are still trying to find a way to make it happen. I know little about Gothenburg, technically, I know nothing about this place, but I tried my best to finish the quiz, because I really cherish this golden opportunity. Money is a big problem for me, but I will never give up my dream. If I win this Challenge, it's helpful for me, especially for my studies. As a English learner, studying abroad is the best way to progress my learning because when you are in a English-speaking country, it forces you to use proper English, unlike the English used in China. (not sure what you mean here) As a old saying goes," Though we are poor, we have lofty aspiration," and I do aspire to be much more. Thus, I hope I can win, and change my life and fate. I hope you will choose me and I promise I won't disappoint you. I am looking forward to your reply.