remzi
no title on 19 May 2013, I met a girl on italki whom I heartily liked like nobody else before. I had opportunities to get to know her. after some time, I realized she had become the closest person to me. I think it was the same for me. I thought we would never fall apart from each other in spite of the fact that we live far away from each other. we could have chance to meet each other a few times and we spent one week at each time. it was never enough of her for me. i could never get full of her company. I always wished that it was some more time. I remember that especially second time, I got depressed that she had to go.once she got sick, I was crazy about her. she knew everything about me that even my family did not. she knew everything. she was more than a friend to me. I used to call her "my precious". however, there were always barriers of hers that I could not pass. this situation directed me to behave in some wrong ways towards her. finally, I realized what was going on, but it was a bit late. she did not want to forgive me or because of some reasons she could not. I don't know which one actually. Nowadays, I have a gf who is very nice to me and I love, but nobody is like her. one month ago, I took my gf to a place that I was with her and I realized that I was not enjoying it as much as I was with her there. I am not sure whether she could forget me and everything. strictly speaking, it seems like she has forgotten me already :( but its the fact that I can never forget her and my time with her. all was priceless with her. I know we both were wrong to each other so many times but I forgot all the wrong things. Only thing comes to my mind about her is that she was everything to me and I will never forget her no matter what.
1

no title

on 19 May 2013, I met a girl on italki whom I /heartily liked/ liked immensely, (tercih ettim/ like nobody else before. I had opportunities to get to know her. after some time, I realized she had become the closest person to me. I think it was the same for her me. I thought we the relationship would never fall apart from each other in spite of the fact that we live far away from each other. we could have chance had the opportunity /to meet/of meeting/ each other a few times and we spent one week together at each time. it was never enough of her for me. i could never get enough full of her company. I always wished that it there was some more time. I remember that especially the second time, I got depressed /that/because/when/ she had to go.once she got sick, I was crazy about her. she knew everything about me that not even my family did not. she knew everything. she was more than a friend to me. I used to call her "my precious". however, there were always barriers of hers that I could not pass. this situation led directed me to behave in some wrong ways towards her. finally, I realized what was going on, but it was a bit late. she did not want to forgive me or for because of some reasons she could not. I don't actually know which one actually. Nowadays, I have a gf who is very nice to me and I love, but nobody is like her [anlamınız belli değil: hangi kadın? Belki: 'like she was'. one month ago, I took my gf to a place that I had been was with her and I realized that I was not enjoying it as much as I had done was with her there. I am not sure whether she could forget me and everything. strictly speaking, it seems like she has forgotten me already :( but it's the fact that I can never forget her and my time with her. all was priceless with her. I know we both /were wrong to/behaved badly towards (tercih ediyorum)/ each other so many times but I have forgotten forgot all those wrong behaviours things. The Only thing comes to (my) mind about her is that she was everything to me and I will never forget her no matter what.

i added her on skype then :D
I think she'll be waiting for ur message :) Because it's probably ur turn for that
well then i ll be looking forward to a message from her whenever she wants to see me again. ohh btw you dont know she used to call me my star :D
i don't think she has a choice :P