Ophelia
Chinese Driving License I'm learning driving recently。I went to the driving school exercises every morning to get up early。Every time I learning,I would like, if I was living in a foreign country is good。In my opinion,In foreign driver's license test particularly easy also very cheap。In China,I paid 3200+100+420+450+500+200+200=5070yuan for driver's license test ,almost 827.2$,it's too expensive for me.in China,The driving test four projects,Each project has different content。But in a foreign country ,The driving test is very easy,like the movie “Taxi”.I'm very nervous,because I will take the driver's license exam this Thursday.I hope I will pass the exam.good luck to me.thank you .

Chinese Driving License

I've been learning how to drive recently. Having driving lessons every morning means I've had to get up early each day. During each lesson, I think to myself: it would be good if I was living in a foreign country. In my opinion, foreign driver's [or drivers] licence tests are both easy and cheap to obtain. In China, I paid 5070 yuan for my driver's test, which is almost $827 [是什麼貨幣呀?]. That's too expensive for me! In China, the driving test consists of four stages. However, [I've heard that] in foreign countries, driving tests are very easy, like in the move "Taxi". I'm very nervous, because I will take my driver's test this Thursday. I hope I will pass the test. Good luck to me! Thank you.

I just at the first project