Daniel Bill
A Trip To China - 第二课:练习(第一部分) Second chapter's exercises. (I) The first section is: "是非题" but how do I say a sentence is "true" or "false"? Is it 真的 and 假的, or something else? (II) 回答问题 (Answer the questions with the given expressions) 1- 你昨天去机场接朋友顺利吗?(好在) Is this saying "Did picking up your friend from the airport yesterday go smoothly?" 好在我的一路很顺利。I'm trying to say: "Fortunately, my trip was very smooth." 2-我明天要去中国,有没有什么应该注意的事?(一定得。。。。。不然。。。。) Is this saying "I'm going to China tomorrow, have anything I should know / pay attention to"?" 你一定知道卫生间没有卫生纸,不然你可能有问题!I'm trying to say: "You must know the toilets don't have toilet paper, otherwise you might have a problem!" (This relates to the book). 3-明天得骑车到学校,我也去吗?(用不着) Is this saying "Tomorrow is riding to school day, I also ride in?" 你用不得骑车。我可以开车你。I'm trying to say: You don't need to ride in. I can drive you. 4-夏天,北京这么热,你洗冷水澡还是洗热水澡?(比较) Is this saying: In summer, when Beijing is really hot, do you wash in hot or cold water? 夏天,我洗冷水。

A Trip To China - 第二课:练习(第一部分)

Second chapter's exercises.

(I) The first section is: "是非题" but how do I say a sentence is "true" or "false"? Is it 真的 对(or正确)and 假的 错(or错误,不对), or something else?

(II) 回答问题 (Answer the questions with the given expressions)

1- 你昨天去机场接朋友顺利吗?(好在)
Is this saying "Did picking up your friend from the airport yesterday go smoothly?"
好在我的一路很顺利。I'm trying to say: "Fortunately, my trip was very smooth."

2-我明天要去中国,有没有什么应该注意的事?(一定得。。。。。不然。。。。)
Is this saying "I'm going to China tomorrow, have anything I should know / pay attention to"?"
你一定知道卫生间没有卫生纸,不然你可能有问题!I'm trying to say: "You must know the toilets don't have toilet paper, otherwise you might have a problem!" (This relates to the book).

3-明天得骑车到学校,我也去吗?(用不着)
Is this saying "Tomorrow is riding to school day, I also ride in?"
你用不骑车。我可以开你。I'm trying to say: You don't need to ride in. I can drive you.
4-夏天,北京这么热,你洗冷水澡还是洗热水澡?(比较)
Is this saying: In summer, when Beijing is really hot, do you wash in hot or cold water?
夏天,我洗冷水。(We usually just say‘我洗冷水澡。'But,your answer also correct.)