소현
my first interest i'm a 22 years old korean student. When I was 19 the South Africa World cup was held. So I was interested in soccer. First, I just cheered Korea team. But when I can't see my team in worldcup, Spain team caught my eye with their nice team play and attractive appearance.
1

i'm a 22 years old korean student. When I was 19 the South Africa World cup was held. So I was interested in soccer. First, I just cheered Korea team. But when I can't see my team in worldcup, Spain's team caught my eye with their nice team play and attractive appearance.

I'm a 22 year old Korean student.  When I was 19 the South African World cup was held, so I was interested in soccer.  First I just cheered for the Korea team, but when I couldn't see them play, Spain's team caught my eye with their nice team play and attractive appearance.

My first interest

I'm a 22 years old korean student. When I was 19 the South Africa world cup was held. So I was interested in soccer. First, I support Korean team. But when I can't see my team in worldcup, Spain team (It was supposed to be Brazil Team) caught my eye with their nice team play and attractive appearance.

my first interest

i'm a 22 years old korean student. When I was 19 the South Africa World cup was held. So I was interested in soccer. First, I just cheered Korea team. But when I can't see my team in worldcup, Spain team caught my eye with their nice team play and attractive appearance.

<em>M</em><em>First Interest</em>

I'm a 22 year old Korean student. When I was 19the South Africa World cup was held. That was when I gained an interest in soccer. First, I just cheered the Korean team. When I couldn't see my team in the World Cup, Spain's team caught my eye. They had nice team play and attractive appearance.