Cristhian
How recommend a book Well, tomorrow I´m going to talk about a book (whatever I want) in my English Course, my idea is talk about first around de title, after that if the book is fast read or hard to follow, later if it's a best seller, a real page -turner, and finally i will try to encourage other people to read my book. The book I choose was the picture of Dorian Gray, actually when I was reading this book, I couldn't put it down, I read that in less than five years, before I choose the picture of Dorian Gray I had selected other one called Secrets of christianity, but this kind of book just aren't my thing. Have a good day everyone!!
1

How to* recommend a book

Well, tomorrow I´m going to talk about a book (whatever I want) in my English Course.* My* idea is to* talk first about* the* title, after that, I'll mention if the book is easy* or hard to follow. Later I'll talk about* if it's a best seller, a real page -turner, and finally I* will try to encourage other people to read my book.

The book I chose* was the picture of Dorian Gray.  When* I was reading this book, I couldn't put it down, I read it* in less than five hours*, before I chose* the picture of Dorian Gray I had selected another* one called Secrets of christianity, but these kinds* of books* just aren't my thing.

Have a good day everyone!!