Zoli G
Sample Essay: INDUSTRIAL AGE: IRON AND STEEL ABSTRACT This paper explores the historical aspect of the Industrial Age in America. The continent of America was an open field, primed for the carving of the railway system, uniting the east with the west. Railroad tracks were laid for the steam engine to transport goods and supplies, blowing the steam of a locomotive, while the rest of the world sat in the dark. The demand for an able workforce initiated migration to America, which paved the way for immigration. People immigrated and left behind everything they ever knew their homeland, culture and language, for a new beginning, in hope of a prosperous future. Many who came to America lacked the English communication skill, yet risked everything to cross a barrier, only the history books can spell out. The hard work of miners, young and old, laid the foundation to the industrial boom, carving deep into the earth for the resources of coal, iron and steel that helped revolutionize transportation and architecture. Skyscrapers were developed through the invention of steel, allowing for the growth of America, not only horizontally, but now vertically. The urban cities, housed the immigrants, businesses and the government making America to be the most talked about envy of the world. Keywords: industrial, immigrants

Sample Essay: INDUSTRIAL AGE: IRON AND STEEL

ABSTRACT
This paper explores the historical aspect of the Industrial Age in America. The continent of America was an open field, primed for the carving of the railway system, uniting the east with the west. Railroad tracks were laid for the steam engine to transport goods and supplies, blowing the steam of a locomotive, while the rest of the world sat in the dark. The demand for an able workforce initiated migration to America, which paved the way for immigration. People immigrated and left behind everything they ever knew their homeland, culture and language, for a new beginning, in hope of a prosperous future. Many who came to America lacked the English communication skill, yet risked everything to cross a barrier, only the history books can spell out. The hard work of miners, young and old, laid the foundation to the industrial boom, carving deep into the earth for the resources of coal, iron and steel that helped revolutionize transportation and architecture. Skyscrapers were developed through the invention of steel, allowing for the growth of America, not only horizontally, but now vertically. The urban cities, housed the immigrants, businesses and the government making America to be the most talked about envy of the world.
Keywords: industrial, immigrants