我的早饭 我今天早吃一个很好吃的早饭了。我很喜欢Nürnberg的香肠。这是我受宠德国的香肠。我炸香肠也烤软面包片了。我切软面包片,给番茄酱也丹麦烤至的洋葱,给第二个一半两个香肠然后两个一半一起了。这是很好吃啊! (Honestly, I know that the sentence with all the cooking steps is a mess and I made it horrible. But due to the fact it is a very hard sentence, I had no other idea how to write it and they never did teach us things like that in the adult evening class. So please forgive me!) My Breakfast This morning I ate a great breakfast. I like Nuremberg Sausages very much. They are my favorite German sausages. I fried the sausages and bake the rolls. Then I cut the rolls, put ketchup and Danish roasted onions on it, put the sausages on the other half and then put both half’s together. It is very tasty!
2

我的早饭

我今天早吃一个很好吃的早饭了

(我今早吃了一顿好吃的早饭。/我今天的早饭很好吃。)

我很喜欢Nürnberg的香肠。

这是我受宠德国的香肠

(这是我最喜欢的德国香肠。)

我炸香肠也烤软面包片了。

(我炸了香肠也烤了软面包。)

我切软面包片,给番茄酱也丹麦烤至的洋葱,给第二个一半两个香肠然后两个一半一起了。

(我把软面包切片,把番茄酱和丹麦烤洋葱放到上面,把香肠放在另一片面包上,然后再把两片面包夹起来。)

这是很好吃啊!
(真好吃啊!)

(Honestly, I know that the sentence with all the cooking steps is a mess and I made it horrible. But due to the fact it is a very hard sentence, I had no other idea how to write it and they never did teach us things like that in the adult evening class. So please forgive me!)

———————————————————分割线——————————————————

Honestly, it's not horrible, it can be hard to write the sentences about the cooking steps, because you never learned it, but I see you still tried to do it, that's good.加油!

2

<em>I think the version of @Fay's correction is quite acceptable,and I just want to add one sentence.</em>

PS:THE VERSION FROM Fay
我的早饭
我今天早吃一个很好吃的早饭了。
(我今早吃了一顿好吃的早饭。/我今天的早饭很好吃。)
我很喜欢Nürnberg的香肠。
这是我受宠德国的香肠。
(这是我最喜欢的德国香肠。)
我炸香肠也烤软面包片了。
(我炸了香肠也烤了软面包。)
(我把软面包切片,把番茄酱和丹麦烤洋葱放到上面,把香肠放在另一片面包上,然后再把两片面包夹起来。)(This is where I want to give you my advice.)
这是很好吃啊!
(真好吃啊!)

MY VERSION(although just one sentence,but I think it is important when it comes to arranging the order)

我切软面包片,给番茄酱也丹麦烤至的洋葱,给第二个一半两个香肠然后两个一半一起了。(your translation)

Then I cut the rolls, put ketchup and Danish roasted onions on it,
【然后我把面包切开给它涂上番茄酱,加上丹麦烤洋葱】<em>(1-you could use the structure “把”and “给”to rearrange the place of verbs to make it sounds more idiomatic and native;2-and coordinate elements of the movements(the steps)could be expressed separately;3-of course you’re suggested to choose different verbs to match certain object although they might share the same meaning)</em>
<em>(plus:roasted onion can be translated into “烤洋葱” directly but rather by translating word to word,because roasted acts as a adjective.)</em>

put the sausages on the other half and then put both half’s together.
(两个)香肠放在(面包片的)另外一半,接着两半合在一起】<em>(the meaning of “put”was ignored,don’t you think so?Furthermore,when the passive action or the object is emphasized , we could translate them into active sentences or sentences without subjects.)</em>

2

我的早饭

今天早上,我享用了一顿很好吃棒的早饭(餐)。我特别喜欢Nürnberg的香肠。这是我受宠最喜欢的德国香肠。我先(first)炸了香肠,并烤了软面包片。然后(after that),我切开软面包片,把番茄酱和丹麦烤至的洋葱放到一半面包上面,再把两个香肠放到第二个一半另一半(the other half)上面,然后最后(at last)把两个一半合到一起,(一顿美好的早餐就完成了)。这真是非常好吃啊! 

My Breakfast

This morning I ate a great breakfast. I like Nuremberg Sausages very much. They are my favorite German sausages. I fried the sausages and bake the rolls. Then I cut the rolls, put ketchup and Danish roasted onions on it, put the sausages on the other half and then put both half’s together. It is very tasty!

1

我的早饭

我今早吃一个很好吃的早饭。我很喜欢Nürnberg的香肠。这是我喜欢的德国的香肠。我炸香肠也烤了软面包片。我切软面包片,抹了番茄酱丹麦烤至的洋葱,给第二个另外一半面包夹了两个香肠然后两个一半一起了。这是真是(means really,very)很好吃啊!

My Breakfast

1

我的早饭

我今天早很好吃的早/饭(you can use either - 早餐 or 早饭)。我很喜欢纽伦堡的香肠。这是我受宠喜欢的德国香肠。我既煎了香肠烤了面包然后切软面包切开在一半上面放了番茄酱丹麦烤至的洋葱,给第二个在另外一半上面放了香肠,然后把两半合在两个一半一起这是真的非常/(you can use either - 非常 or 很)好吃啊!

My Breakfast